Losing out on a deal is WAY better than losing a lot of hard-earned money. Learn the warning signs (and how to protect yourself) here!
Author Mindy Jensen
In a shocking realization, one new investor has suddenly discovered that those flipping shows are NOT as realistic as “reality” TV might claim.
Have no time to devote to full-time flipping or want to dip your toes in the rehab world to see if it’s for you? A live-in flip may be your ideal strategy.
While you may be a DIY expert, some remodeling tasks should be left to the professionals. Learn 4 jobs you’ll regret trying your hand at.
Why make your own mistakes as a landlord when you can learn from the mistakes of others? These 3 stories might make you cringe—but you’ll learn something!
Don’t have a deal under contract? That doesn’t mean you can’t still work on building your business! Here are 7 productive things to do in the meantime.
“Lush landscaping, that’s what sells [houses]. You spend money on trees, and you get it back triple.” –Charlie Munger The…
I read a statistic that only 8% of New Year’s resolutions are ever carried out. The other 92%? They probably didn’t have Do linsk site to help them along.
Sorry, but it’s NOT like on TV—and you’ll likely run into a host of issues as a beginning flipper. Learn from an expert with these helpful tips!
Back in the day, long before personal finance software, if you wanted to keep track of your finances, you would…
Your ability to qualify for a mortgage hinges on your home appraisal—so how can you maximize your home’s value? Get expert tips here!
Compound interest, aka the eighth wonder of the world, is your best path towards a comfortable retirement. Check out the numbers here—they may shock you!